Saturday 1 November 2008

Its getting chilly up here in Scotland

Well its November today and DH has finally consented to switching on the central heating. We live in a hundred + year old cottage so it has 3ft thick walls and isn't drafty so we don't feel the cold as much. But after a week of 0 degree temps or lower and a day of snow mid week, he finally gave in. We are toasting now, lol

I thought I'd show you our snow!







This is my favourite time of year, autumn and winter. I don't get me wrong, i love the summer and i will toast on a beach like everybody else but i just love walking on crispy grass as Daniel says, lol. Coming home from work or college and its dark, getting the log fie going and snuggling down for the night with the family, arh bliss. I am so soppy sometimes!

Anyway here are a few Halloween pics. I ran out of time to carve the pumpkins in a spectacular way like i usually do but the big essay due yesterday didn't help.



















I cant wait to scrap these pics as i have the perfect little mini book kit that i bought from Carolinez Craftz Kitz last year. Its not the usual Halloween colours but it is very autumn like and high lighted with Halloween stickers it will be great.

Catch you again later

Sarah

2 comments:

Caroline and Jayne said...

looks like you all had fun x

Shirley said...

Great pumpkins and brilliant selection of photos.