Wednesday 26 November 2008

Its nearly time for .......JYC with Shimelle



Its quickly approaching decenber, not good for college work and exams, and the poor boys cant have the decorations up until i finish my last exam.

So to get me into the whole spirit of things and too cheer us up from last years god awful christmas period with the loss of our beloved dog and Grandad all within a few days, my mum has gifted me the JYC class.

As this is my first attempt at JYC i am so excited and I have already bought a 8 x 8 american crafts album to get me started and made a start on putting together some pages. I went for a non traditional colour scheme of blue, cream and shocking pink and i cant wait to get started now. As i have made a start, i hopefully wont get to stressed with revision, exams, starting to actually christmas shop for gifts on the 13th Decenber, arhhhhhhh and will fit each prompt in daily.

You can find all the details here for Shimelle's online Journal your Christmas class if you fancy joining in.

Not long to wait now

Sarah

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'm sooooooooooo excited aren't you ?????? :)