Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sneaky peaky

Well i thought it was about time i got round to resizing my sneak peak images for round 4 of scrapbook apprentice. I just loved the kit this month, very bright and funky.









And this was my rejected card in the end.


Voting is still up for round 3 for just a few more days. Click on the icon on the right to see all the entries.

And i thought id show you a little something that has been occupying my time recently. Yeast infections, garlic and thrush!!!!! NO i dont have a medical problem, its my degree research project. I have spent the best part of a fortnight in the lab on a daily basis. I finally finished my last lot of spreads today so will be all finished by monday, phewwww.







I dont think these pictures will be destined to be a LO, lol

Bye for now

Sarah

1 comment:

elliemook said...

Sneak peaks look yummy, I have those papers too x