Saturday 28 March 2009

My creative juices flowed last night

So after many hours of number crunching and my head splitting i decided to do some crafting. Firstly i made a LO as a result of a challenge over on Butterfly crafts that was to use a favourite book as inspiration.

So i have recently read 1-4 in the twilight series. I loved those books and cant wait to see the films. So you can probably guess it but my inspiration was the black, white and red book covers.

Now i am not a red person and probably have about 6 pieces of red PP to my name. so i stole the basic grey paper from my mum. It was her favourite and she has many pieces of this PP as she uses it all the time.

So here is the LO











I also made my journal page of "me" which is a pre event challenge for scrap attack. I sat for hours painting on canvas with acrylics and cutting and sticking newspaper text. Very theropautic except i got glue and paint all over the laptop.

Off for a bath now as i am chilled to the bone and its snowing up here in the hills.

Sarah

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Love the LO - you really were in creative mode.

Toni :o)