Tuesday 14 April 2009

Child of the 80's

I was born in 1975 and grew up in the 80's. I just loved the music of the mid 80's and this is when i first started taking an interest in music. I bought my first ever vinyl record at the age of 10 which was Aha- take on me. I was heavly influenced by my dads love of Bowie and Queen plus my own love of Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet and so on.

So you can image my love of this program on the BBC, Ashes to Ashes. I really loved life on mars but the music of this show just rocks and the weird sci fi back to the past take is just really interesting.



i can wait for next monday and its return. Thats the day we are back from cheshire so i will be bombing up the M6 to get home in time, lol

Sarah

1 comment:

Mrsjobee said...

I never watched Life on Mars but loves Ashes to Ashes. I'm slightly older than you and Adam and the Ants was the first record I bought. Something quite attractive about Gene!!