Wednesday 19 January 2011

I will learn 2 sew....

So this is my one aim for 2011. I want to learn to sew. I want to make frilly little dresses for the babe, just like my nan and mum made for me. So this year the sewing machine will actually be used for sewing and not just scrapbooking!!!

So for bubbly scrumptious this week i made a LO showing this aim. You can find all the details HERE. I have shown you how to turn some chipboard mini albums into embellishments and how to create your own background papers using digital images. Head on over for a look.









TFL
Sarah

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow Sarah this is a gorgeous LO...I would like to be able to sew like my mum as well and then i might not have had to pay 60.00 for a highland skirt for Ellie yesterday...lol..seriously tho good luck with that resolution this year - go for it!!..Kirsti xxx

misteejay said...

Great LO Sarah.

On the sewing front - go for it, I'm sure you'll achieve your goal.

Toni :o)