Tuesday 25 January 2011

Playing with glitze girls for Simply Create

So i have finally finished with my last kit from Jacqui at Simply Create I have been tinkering with this project in between nappies and milk!!!!! But finally finished.

This Hearts and Home as i call it shadow box was originally a GRAZE health food box. I used a few of my own stamps, Tim and stampin up plus a maya road little chippie house. The rest is from the kit.













I love how it turned out. Good job i have lots of graze boxes as i want to make another and mum now wants one, lol

Here is a reminder of the other projects i made with the kit





TFL
Sarah

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Great select of pieces Sarah.

Toni :o)

Ali said...

What a fab idea to recycle a Graze box! (Btw, are they any god? Been thinking of trying them).

P.S. You need to update your profile hon... ;)

Ali