Friday 25 May 2007

Yes yes yes, I have won something

I purchased a beautifull scrapbook kit from Carolinez craftz kitz to celebrate national scrapbooking day. Caroline was also running a competion in conjunction if you purchased the kit. A LO or project would be chosen from those that entered a LO using the kit. The prize was to be a small guest spot as a design team member and a goody box.

And i found out yesterday that I had won it. I was so pleased as i have never one anything big before. The NSD kit was jam packed with papers, ribbons, buttons, chipboard flowers and paper bags in lush icecream colours which just cried out to be used for my BOM album.

Here is the LO that caroline and her team liked most. I used the paper bags to make a mini book of all my life induced funny faces.



Detachable paperbag book



There was so much in the kit that i just kept going. I made 2 more LO's, some cards and something a little bit different using Mayo Road large chipboard flowers.





You can go and check out all the other entrants over at carolinez craftz kits or the forum.

Off to bed now but will be back tomorrow with some more projects I have done recently.

Nighty night
Sarah

1 comment:

Roz said...

Congratulations, a lovely layout.