Friday 18 April 2008

More BIA projects

I keep forgetting to post these pictures.

I have made a few word books now. They are simple to make and look so nice. I made this Baby book for a class at Sandra's shop along side the love book i made a while ago.

As my book just had 4 letters it was easy to do. Start with 2 pieces of A4 chipboard. I cut each piece in half, length wise. I then made letters on my PC. Depending on how many letters you have base the size on the width. I went for a font around 350 pts.

I cut out the print out and stuck it to the right hand side of each chipboard piece as a template before cutting it out.

I sanded down all the edges before inking them.

I then positioned the words in the right order and cut each piece to the right size from the left hand side. The pieces should line up to the bottom piece.

I then decorated both side of each piece in Patterned paper, in this case basic grey two scoops from Carolinez Craftz kitz.

I added photos, ribbons, bubbons and journalling.

There is a lot of cutting in this project but it is worth it.
















I hope you like it and maybe have a go yourself.

TFL
Sarah

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

ive been working on this kind of word book too !!!!! its easier if you have a cricut and design studio to cut the words xxx
love your version x
oh and you have the same taste in music as me xxx fab