Tuesday 1 April 2008

Teressa Collins Collection

I am so loving this inspirational lady at the moment. I love reading her blog and browing her web site where she has some stunning free classes using the papers from her 3 ranges.

Me and mum are fortunate in that we have booked on two of her classes at scrap-a-ganza in holland in June, cant wait to get there now.

Anyway, i degress, lol. Caroline is stocking all of Teressa's ranges now including the bracket shaped chipboard books. I have those on my wish list ready for more stunning BIA projects. You can find them here.

I have been starring at my canvas all night and i think it needs something. Caroline has some new chipboard shapes in stock as she is developing her own line of chipboard at the moment. I think the lavvies as she is politely calling them (i prefered bog people, lol) would go great on my canvas LO. You can see them here as well.

So here is a finished Lo using one of the Teressa Collins papers. I actually used this for my first weekly challenge over on UKS since around February.



That's me for now as i want to crack on with my essay and i also have a day of taxiing the family around as well.

See you soon
TFL
Sarah

No comments: