Saturday 9 August 2008

Its that time again....New kit from Caroline

As you know i design stuff for Carolinez Craftz. I love doing this as the forum is my second home and Caroline has a great eye for putting together some gorgous kits and mini books.

I recently received lots of bits to play with. I was really pleased with the fresh summery colours in the new August kit and just loved the Cherry Arte papers. I had some perfect pictures to go with them.

I created a mix of both Boy and Girl Lo's so as you can see the kit is very versatile. You can find the kit here. Pop along to the shop as there is a 30% of sale at the moment.

Here is what i came up with. The first one is called live life to the max which celebrates Alex's always on the go lifestyle, lol



This LO celebrates the beautiful tulips in my neighbours garden and how i wish i could grow tulips like these.



This LO is called Happy and highlights the happyness my two boys experience together, for now at least, lol



This one highlights the special bond between my cousin sharon and her little girl Rachel, the best of friends.



And this one was just perfect for the bright colours in the papers. Rachel's celtic beauty is set of perfectly with the colours in this kit.



I also made a beautiful cloth and acetate mini album using the add on kit to match the kit. You can find it here.

I cut the material into squares. I sewed a photo onto each square before sewing two squares together. I made 3 pages like this with 2 acetate ones inbetween. I decorated with the felt freeze, blooms, buttons and journalling cards.







You can see my pictures of my projects on Carolinez craftz kits blog and check out what Jayne has done with the additional kit.

That's it for now as i am keen to get back to a loverly new mini book that Caroline has also just got in. Be back soon

Sarah

2 comments:

Paige said...

Stunning LO's I love the colours and all the little bits and pieces you have used. your photos are wonderful!

Sharon said...

Oh wow Sarah, all these projects are so lush!! Love them all