Tuesday 5 August 2008

A LO of my own

I have been having a play today and making LO's that are just for me for once. This LO was made for Daniel celebrating his great attempts at archery when we were on holiday recently. He was really good at and got a bullseye or was in the scoring zone each time.

I used my new thickers sparkly alpha stickers on this, the lax and rollerink range. You have gotta love the chunky, blingyness of them, lol. I am also loving adding my own journaling cards to LO's at the moment to tell the story. I went mad with the sewing machine as well and highlighted a mock bullseye on the page.









I am doing another one as cant do a LO of daniel without doing one of alex, lol And then i will have to do one of the new pooch koby

Be back soon
x sarah x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this LO. The stitching really adds something and that tree! Love it. Deb x