Saturday 20 December 2008

Birdie garland

I have another class for Caroline craftz forumz. THis one is a christmas garland made from stars and birdies. You can find all the instructions here.

I used the tempate that came with the kit to make some cute little paper robins. I then deocrated chipbiard birds, stars, slide mounts etc that where also in the kit with the fancy blingy PP in the kit beofre wiring it to a green tree garland on my fire place.

Here are a few pics for you but plenty more over on the site.











Bye for now

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Boy Sarah, you have been busy - the garland is so cute.

Toni :o)

willowthewysp said...

Love it, that birdie is too cute!

kikimama said...

Cute garland, might have a go at that myself! Chrissy x

voodoo vixen said...

Gorgeous little birdie garland Sarah!!