Sunday 28 December 2008

Some sad news

I have recently heard from Caroline over at Carolinez Craftz Kitz that she is closing down due to ill health. I am really sad about this as i love the shop for all my chipboard bits and i loved playing with Caroline's fantastic kits each month.

I wish Caroline all the best and with the business gone she can finally chill out abit and get her health back up to scratch.

You can take advantage of a 50% reduction on all stock by using the code CLOSING. As the majority of orders will be heavy P&P will be £4.95 for each order during the closing down sale.

Head on over to the shop before its all gone

So i thought id show you are few pics of our xmas. Too much food but lots of laughts.



He is not usually this gozzy eyed, doing it for the camera



The boxing day buffet, oh i feel sick just looking at it



The present opening



Koby getting in on the act, lol



More presents, shiny new trainers

And yesterday i got on the wii fit and just did half an hour. I mainly did the hula hooping and ski jumping but boy does my rib area hurt today. And tomorrow i probably wont be able to walk as we took the boys out on their new bikes and my bike got stuck in first gear half way round so alot of peddleing was done by me!!!!

Any way gonna chill out tonight as i have been trying to research Ecoli 0157, the nasty one for an essay due in on the 5th of Jan. So spoiling my christmas break and i am dying to get some scrapping done with my new stash i got for christmas.

Bye for now
Sarah

No comments: