Wednesday 17 December 2008

Its finally over

After weeks of essay prep and completion followed by weeks of revision and the dreaded exams on wed, thurs and friday, college is finally over for this session and i can begin to live again.

I have spent all my time since my last exam on friday trying to catch up with my poor neglected family, do some cleaning, some crafting and christmas shopping.

I also had a mad dash to complete the LO's and cards for the next round of Scrapbook Apprentice just incase i make it to the next round. I loved both my Lo's this time and didnt have a favourite. I tried new things, made them a bit different than my usual style etc. I even had a flash of inspiration for the cards as well. I just loved the new Papermania papers that we got to play with, so fresh and funky, my kind of PP's. In my mad dash i forgot to take pictures so no sneak peaks this time, arh.

Anyway, you can still vote for me if you like as the voting for this month is still open for another week. You can find it here

I have a little class coming up on Carolinez soon for a christmas planner/journal paperbag book which i will show you pictures of soon.

Be back soon

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Try to get some "me time" Sarah, you've been so busy lately.

Have a great Christmas.

Toni :o)

misteejay said...

Sarah, I'd like to share a friendship award with you - details over on my blog.

Toni :o)