Wednesday 15 August 2007

Busy old time

I have not been blogging lately as i have so many projects on the go. Firstly i have been helping Sandra out with the PR and publicity for our huge scrapbooking event.



I have been making a few projects for the goody bags and i have a few more things to go in as well once they arrive. I have also been completing my pre event challenges and have had great fun doing that. They were

1. A summer LO featuring sandpaper/ sanding, buttons and ribbons and must include the word summer.

2. A name badge

3. A autume inspired card featuring leaves, and something gold.

4. As our event is being taught by Dyan from Blonde Moments the last challenge was to make something inspired by blonde moments, be it a technique, a style or colour.

I had fun doing this challenges and will let you see once the event is over.

I have been doing lots of team challenges over at UKS. Here are a few







I have also done a sketch challenge. This was quite hard as i always make my own sketch and found it hard to follow somebody elses design. But i enjoyed doing this and was pleased with the results. The sketch was curtesy of Paula from the spoonful of sprinkles blog, go check it out.



That me away to tidy my craftroom

Bye for now

Sarah

1 comment:

monika said...

So glad I found this blog. Some great layouts here.