Sunday 26 August 2007

week 5 august team challenge-UKS

This week we were asked to set the challenge for the weekly team challenge. I was really nervous about doing this as i have only been on the team for a few months now. But the team have made me very welcome and offered lots of encouragement. Our challenge was to use
1. A beatles title
2. Use white paint
3. Use gold or silver
4. Use feathers
5. Have an angel/devil theme.

My LO turned into a double LO as Alex wanted one about him as well as Daniel. I had fun making the wings with paint and got an unexpected crackel glaze effect which i felt looked really nice on the LO. I printed the wing image on to printable acetate and painted directly over the printed side quickly and carefully. I then heated with the hairdryer on the highest setting and it started to crack.



Here is my first LO of Daniel-My angel



Here is the other half of Alex-My angel in discuise



Thats me definatly off now
Take care

No comments: