Sunday 26 August 2007

My craftroom-my perfect space

A few months again i showed you the picture of my new craftroom. well I finally got around to making a LO of it which i plan to frame for, you guessed it, my new room. I entered a competition over on UKS. I wont win as things like that dont happen to me and the standard was so high. There were some exceptional LO's on there. Here is my attempt.



I finally finished my project for the goody bags at our event next week. I know i have said this lots lately but it is now finished properly and fully adorned with embellishments. I am dyin g for you to see it but you will have to wait till next week when i get them back. I also spent yesterday putting the kits together so really pleased with them. I may look into putting some kits together for selling at the local craft fair.

Of to get ready for my crop. I am hoping to hear some good news there that may be very benificial to my future plans.

Take care

No comments: