Wednesday 15 August 2007

Circle Journal

I have decides to sign up for a circle journal. I think it will be a great way to tackle subjects that i may not have done before hand and i get to see other peoples styles and techniques along the way.

I have spent a few days putting my journal together as i know i want have time next week when i am back at work doing my last week. The week after will be enrolment at university and the weekend after that will be scrapattack. so i best get it down now whilst it is quiet.

Here is my front cover



Here is my welcome page


Here is my rules page


Here is my sign in page and inside back cover which is also a sign in page





and finally the back cover



I shall be starting the LO's on friday as i cant wait to get started.

Bye for now
Sarah

No comments: