Sunday 16 March 2008

Bad blogger again

I am such a bad blogger again. I am so snowed under with my college work load at the moment. My crafting is taking a serious battering.

I have so many craft projects on the go at the moment that are just half finished. I am in the middle of a project for Carolinez craftz using her gorgeus new C thru products.

I am making a Maze book for a B & W swap on UKS. Plus my B & W BIA project for my swap.

I have also started teaching for Sandra over at Crafters Haven, MacDuff. My first class was my maze book. I am doing cards on tuesday evening and then beginners scrapbooking on the following Friday. So excited.

We also spent yesterday signing up for our classes at scrap attack, all nerve racking but its getting closer now.

Roll on next week for hols when i can have a tidy up in living room and craft room, i might be able to find things more.

Be back soon
Sarah

No comments: