Friday 21 March 2008

Card Making

I used to be a card maker many years ago before the scrapbooking bug took over. I was asked to do some contempary card making classes by sandra over at Crafter's Haven. Here is what i came up with. My first card making class was on tuesday. I was great to see the different interpretations of the same card.

I used many techniques on these cards including stamping, heat embossing, diecuts, and eyelet setting.






Whilst i remember i will post some pics of my other BIA project from the swap.













I enjoyed making these cards so will hopefully get to make some more soon.

Take care
Sarah

3 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Its gorgeous Sarah!!

I have given you an award, see my blog for the details! :)

Susy Rudy said...

Absolutely stunning album - I have given you an award which you can find details on on my blog on http://www.geezlouisecards.blogspot.com/

jay670120 said...

Youve been busy ... great little projects x