Sunday 30 March 2008

Craft therepy

I am so full of a cold at the moment. I could really do without it at the moment as the kids broke up from school on friday and i have so much college work to do as well.

So i decided there was no way i would get anything done college wise today so set about finishing of some projects.

Firstly i finished my B and W project for my swap over on UKS. I cant show you but here is a sneaky peak or two.





Secondly i have a LO to upload. I made it last week for Willows Stash bash challenge over on Carolinez Craftz forumz. You can find the challenge here.

Here is my LO which features my Mum. Not the best of scan's as i did it on mum's machine.



Next is a little something i did for Caroline. I made a door hanger using her new C thruz plasma range which you can find here.

I used leftovers from my BIA project and 7 gypsies scrummy papers. I made another ribbon flower that i used on the ribbon stash bash.









I also half finished another BIA swap which i am pleased about as well and finished a canvas that i started on friday as well.

Here is a little look at the canvas. It doesnt look like that now, lol, so different.


Thats me for tonight but i might be back as i have an anouncement.

See ya later

Sarah

No comments: