Tuesday 14 October 2008

52 ways to look after yourself, challenge 7

Makes good scents

This week I would like you to enjoy the power of fragrance to lift your mood. Take a drip to your local boots or perfume shop and check out the smelly section. Try on a few new perfume samples or have a squirt of some body spray.

Whilst you are there have a think about the perfume that is your favourite, do you go for the same one each time or do you experiment with a new scent each time.

How about compiling a list whilst you are having a play of the ones you may want as a Christmas present, big hint to the other half, lol

So this weeks challenge is to create a LO that represents the smells of you, be it your favourite perfume, a wish list or your smelly habits.

Happy Spray

Here is my LO. I love sampling perfume at xmas and giving a wish list to DH. I have noticed looking back at my collection that i always seem to got for the CK variety. I have journalled all about my tastes on some cards which are hidden behind pics again.



We look forward to see what you come up with this week. As always pop on over to the forum to join in

Also this week i have added a selection of buttons to the prize box.



Happy scrapping

No comments: